Payment for pre-order items will be collected now for despatch on the release date.
Format: Blu-ray / DVD
Starring: Giacomo Rossi-Stuart, Erika Blanc
Directed by: Mario Bava
"In 1966, after a three-year hiatus, director Mario Bava (Black Sunday, The Girl Who Knew Too Much) returned to his preferred stomping ground of horror, conjuring up a spine-tingling tale of Gothic terror whose influence would resonate within the genre for years to come.
In the early 20th century, pathologist Dr Paul Eswai (Giacomo Rossi-Stuart, The Last Man on Earth) is summoned to a remote Carpathian village to perform an autopsy on a woman who died under mysterious circumstances. With the locals convinced they are being haunted by the spirit of a young girl who died years ago, can the steadfastly rational doctor find a logical explanation to the strange goings-on… or will his rational beliefs be destroyed by the dark secret that lies within the crumbling walls of the ancient Villa Graps?
Co-starring the unforgettable Erika Blanc (The Night Evelyn Came Out of the Grave, So Sweet… So Perverse), Kill, Baby… Kill! arrived at the tail-end of the golden age of Italian horror and is regarded by many as Bava’s masterpiece.
SPECIAL EDITION CONTENTS
• Restored 2K high definition digital transfer
• High Definition Blu-ray (1080p) and Standard Definition DVD presentations
• Original mono Italian and English soundtracks (lossless on the Blu-ray Disc)
• English subtitles for the Italian soundtrack
• Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing for the English soundtrack
• New audio commentary by Tim Lucas, author of Mario Bava – All the Colors of the Dark
• The Devil’s Daughter: Mario Bava and the Gothic Child, a new video essay by critic Kat Ellinger
• Kill, Bava, Kill!, an interview with assistant director Lamberto Bava
• Yellow, Semih Tareen’s short film homage to the cinema of Mario Bava
• Reversible sleeve featuring original and newly commissioned artwork by Graham Humphreys
FIRST PRESSING ONLY: Collector’s booklet featuring new writing by critic Travis Crawford"
Region: B / 2
Cat No: FCD1573
Duration: 83 mins
Language: Italian / English
Subtitles: English / English SDH
Aspect Ratio: 1.85:1